BETTER FOR PLANET, BETTER FOR BUDGET
A healthy body and mind aren't much good on an unhealthy planet, so when we say we're committed to all-natural, total wellness, we really mean "total."
WALKING, NOT JUST TALKING
- No single-use plastic bottles.
- Smarter shipping practices to shrink our CO2 footprint.
- Less landfill-destined waste.
- Forest Stewardship Council certified paper products.
- Water-based, non-toxic, environmentally friendly inks and coatings.
- A culture that promotes environmental education, awareness, and action.
GIVING YOU BETTER VALUE
- Higher ORAC: 6,300 per serving and 189,000 in one month's supply
- Over 120 oz per box versus 32 oz of your typical "jungle juice"
- Lower shipping costs = lower prices
- More all-natural nutrition, less artificial hype
MAKING NUTRITION MORE CONVENIENT
- Portable (even in airports!)
- Easy to store
- Stylish and eco-friendly, especially with a BPA-free Life Shotz bottle
PUTTING AN END TO THE GARBAGE PATCH
Next time you reach for a plastic bottle, consider this: in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, there's a floating island of plastic debris known as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
Believe it or not, this subcontinent of trash measures twice the size of Texas. And that's just the one in the Pacific.
There's one in the Atlantic Ocean. And the Indian Ocean, too. In fact, there are at least seven garbage patches throughout the world, and when you realize that 70% of plastic bottles are never recycled, You can understand how they grow so big.
So join us. Ditch the plastic and start putting an end to the garbage patch.
The Life of a Water Bottle
What happens to all those plastic water bottles made by other companies? The lucky ones get recycled, and the rest … well, the rest are making us unhealthy.
Info Source: EPA. CNBC Reasearch, New York State Department of Environmental Consercation. treehugger.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This
product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics and people with known medical
conditions should consult a health care professional before adding any nutritional
supplement to their diet.